Dynadot

domain Stop sending lists of domains for appraisal via DM.

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

twiki

Top Member
Impact
It's really inconsiderate and annoying.

Experienced domainers here are posting appraisals and willing to help, but they are NOT your personal free appraisal minions, sorry. And they don't (usually) get even a thanks for it.

Simply post your domain (s) here and wait for someone to respond.

And if you have 100 domains you need appraisal for... well, in this case I suggest to really start reading this website.

I'm posting this so I can send a link to it when I get such unwanted requests, so people get educated.

Edit: Making a single proper, documented, valuable appraisal takes time and research, that experienced domainers here do for free - for other members of the forum. Please respect that time and don't abuse the DM feature. ( We also have our work to do, and DM notifications/ interruptions are not a good thing. )

Side note I will continue to make well thought appraisals here for anyone in bad need of it, depending on the time I have, like others also do.

Thank you for your understanding

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back