Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

stocks domain?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am currently developing a stock market simulator type site, basically its all 100% real and reads in real stock values, but no real exchange of money takes place.
So what I need is a domain...
What I'm calling the site is Stock Exchange Simulation
Anyone got a good domain that I could use for this?
Or anyone got an idea for a domain I can purchase?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
stock

How about InvestorBot.com?
 
0
•••
nah, its a little too vague.

Also, for anyone that wants to know, I prefer .com or .net
 
0
•••
possible

pm sent

another pm sent
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Does your simulation allow the use of trailing stops? If so, I happen to own TrailingStop.com which I caught from today's drop.
Would you be interested in acquiring it?
 
0
•••
I have some good ones for ya...

Usstockforsale.com
Stockprodigy.com

I dont want to let them go real cheap but make me a reasonable offer.
 
0
•••
ewebstocks com

PM for offer.
 
0
•••
hmm domains are still a little vague.
Any more?
 
0
•••
StockWolf.com
 
0
•••
Daxkurs.de
 
0
•••
EasyInvest.us (rhymes :) )

EaseInvest.com
 
0
•••
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
IPOweekly.com

WeeklyIPO.com
 
0
•••
StockBulls.com
StockHedging.com
Stocks-Advice.com
StocksInvesting.com
StocksWinner.com
TechnicalChart.com

Not cheap.
 
0
•••
eh this doesnt seem to be working too well, maybe I'd have to go with a unique name :(
 
0
•••
Sure, a plenty to think of.

Something like RTMarketLab, RTStockLab, etc.

These two are available to register.
 
0
•••
istockinvest.com
 
0
•••
How about webstox.com ?

Good luck in your name search!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back