Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

stocks domain?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am currently developing a stock market simulator type site, basically its all 100% real and reads in real stock values, but no real exchange of money takes place.
So what I need is a domain...
What I'm calling the site is Stock Exchange Simulation
Anyone got a good domain that I could use for this?
Or anyone got an idea for a domain I can purchase?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
TrackingStocks.net
 
0
•••
Brokers.us
 
0
•••
StockSpeak.com Great for a portal
 
0
•••
stocks

how about MAINSTOCKS.COM?
 
0
•••
this is a game, not an actual stock dealer... most of these names dont really fit...
 
0
•••
lol

hey csmaster,
i really really think that the two i had are your best bet if it's a game -

semtrade.com (your acronym (sem), for crying out loud, plus a play on sim (sem/sim) and followed by trade, which is what will be going on!)

or:

exchangesim.com (which is what your game IS!)


Consider them, please!
 
0
•••
ibluechip.com and ibluechips.com
 
0
•••
I'm not sure if either of these fit, but they would be appropriate in the "real world."

TraderOptions.com

and

BearOptions.com

If these are not what you are seeking, please know that I just thought you might want to consider them, just in case!

I hope you find exactly what you are looking for. If you like either of the above names, just let me know!

Best regards,
Sheila
 
0
•••
GXBOX.com (GlobalXchange)
 
0
•••
OrderStocks.com <-- PM if interested
 
0
•••
0
•••
try this simple domain ezticker.com
 
0
•••
hey i got one...
stockshares.biz
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
dotstock.com

NW
 
0
•••
StocksED.com

Check out the logo i threw together.
stocksed.jpg
 
0
•••
stocks domain

DowGenius.com
InvestmentSpeculator.com
SharpInvestors.com
TradersLuck.com
 
0
•••
if you can get pass the TM issue, then how about

googlequote.com
 
0
•••
VirtualStock.info (this seems to fit the idea of a stock game)

VirtualTrade.info

StocksExchange.us

StockReports.us

Stockbot.us

StockQuotations.us
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back