Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Isac

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yikes! Stay safe Eric & Amanda!

•••
E & A,

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help. (besides bail water)
Stay dry. Come to Cali until it's over... no rain here.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
E & A,

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help. (besides bail water)
Stay dry. Come to Cali until it's over... no rain here.

Peace,
Kenny
Thanks,

I'll post an official update in a little while on my Facebook page.

Doing fine, we woke up this morning to receding water, which is a good thing. It's not over yet and there's still lots more rain coming. The storm may or may not change course. We'll see.

•••
Stay safe everyone out there in Texas.

•••
Hey Eric - just saw your FB update. Sounds like you should definitely leave first chance you get! Next boat is your ticket out.
Be safe...

•••
Eric posted on FB that they've been rescued! Both houses, cars, etc. are under 6' of water, but the family is safe or en route to a safe place.

Last edited:
•••
"We just got rescued,we lost everything in 6 foot of water, house, cars, everything."

Ugh damn, sorry to hear that.

•••
@Edward Zeiden @Paul Buonopane

How about starting something like a GoFundMe for Eric? Somebody official from NP I think would be best to start it. I figure the info on this forum helps people make money, can give some of that back. Losing everything has to be tough, replacing material things is just a matter of money.

Thoughts?

•••
I was thinking the same thing! And agree -should be started by someone official.
I'm guessing they are probably among the 80% who not have flood insurance..

Last edited:
•••
•••
This isn't good in Port Arthur - https://twitter.com/search?q="Port Arthur"&src=tren

People begging to get rescued.

"KFDM-TV reports the situation in Port Arthur is dire as homes were expected to fill with rising floodwaters and residents unsure of how to evacuate the city.

Jefferson County Sheriff Zena Stephens tells the station that county resources cannot get to Port Arthur because of the flooding and some residents have gone into survival mode."

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...st-report-port-arthur-flooding-situation-dire

Last edited:
•••
Nice catch, JB.
That is scary.
A little OT side note, Port Arthur was Janis Joplins hometown.

Peace,
Cy

•••
@Edward Zeiden @Paul Buonopane

How about starting something like a GoFundMe for Eric? Somebody official from NP I think would be best to start it. I figure the info on this forum helps people make money, can give some of that back. Losing everything has to be tough, replacing material things is just a matter of money.

Thoughts?

Hello Mems,

George Verdugo @BigBoyDog has already started a GFM:
https://www.gofundme.com/eric-lyon-fund

Thank you George. You are a superstar.

And thank you UNX for the link to Georges thread.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/pl...lost-everything-in-the-houston-flood.1038234/

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Eric, deeply praying for you and your family.

Mitch

Last edited:
•••
Stay safe Eric, I knew how the worse thus situation in Mumbai yesterday.

•••
Hope you and others in the area continue to stay safe and the weather gets better. Sorry for your losses.

•••
Stay Strong Eric & Amanda, I have two family members from Houston staying here at my house, They evacuated right when the Cane hit Corpus Christi, I hope you both are warm and safe, Stay Strong man

•••
•••
Something dawned on me last night.
What are all the survivors of Katrina that relocated to Houston (and there were many) thinking right about now?
A double shot of 'canes.
My heart goes out to everyone affected by Harvey, and especially the poor, unlucky souls that have had to experience this twice.

Peace,
Cyberian

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back