IT.COM

advice Starting to create new real estate app with amazing features

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sami Ketolainen

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hello NamePros community!

I'm here now to ask your help and feedback about my new, pretty big real estate mobile app plan. So, my plan is to create ultimate tool and property listing app for real estate agents and homeseekers. I know, real estate industry is really challenging industry, but I'm ready to face off the challenges.

I know that here is real estate agents and I wish that these persons could reply to this thread with some ideas how to make real estate agents job easier with mobile app.

Here is list for special features at this moment (There is more coming):

- 360 full view photos. It's really easy to watch especially photos from large spaces and yards.

- You can upload your calendar to application, so it's easy for possibly customer to see when you have free time for example property presentation.

- Online booking system for property presentations within couple of minutes.

- Live chat (prUsers can chat with each other quickly with our integrated messaging system. You will get notification to your phone when you have new message from someone).

- Storage your rental agreements and other documents safely in your account - No need for large amount of paper contracts and other documents.

- User can print storaged documents from users account with bluetooth printer.

- ID Confirmation with users bank account or via photo identification ( 1 Photo from personal ID, 1 photo from your face and 1 photo where both face and ID is showed.

- Video phone call system so us1ers can call with each other with this application.

- Users can filter real estate agencies by location, rating and open times.

- Users can filter out all the apartments which are long way from example shopping and school.

- Built-In navigation system for people who doesn't know where their destination is if they are going for example property presentation.

- User can find near open houses with phones location.

- Users can rate their neighborhood so it's really easy to see from ratings which place is peaceful to live.

- User can mark "Looking for home at xxxxx area" status to account and when there comes open home to that area, "Property Guard" will send notication to your phone for new apartment is selected area

I have created some presentations about this app and I can share more details if someone is interested more.

Also I'm looking for business partner, mostly that kind of person who can do developing and designing work. I'm ready to handle everything else and right at this moment I'm writing business plan with financial details.

Have a nice weekend!

Thanks,
Sami

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Partner founded for this idea.

Hard work ahead to integrate many platforms together. Let's hope that this journey is a success.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back