Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Stars

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jooster

Established Member
Impact
2
Can anyone tell me what the stars mean under our rep points?

I see I have 4 but have no idea how I got them or what they are for.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Congrats, Jooster! :tu: :lala:

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Thanks Guys,

That was what I thought but then I have seen some members that have a joing date older then the stars reflect. Can the join date and teh "registered member" date be different?
 
0
•••
jooster said:
Thanks Guys,

That was what I thought but then I have seen some members that have a joing date older then the stars reflect. Can the join date and teh "registered member" date be different?

No, the join/registration dates should reflect the date you signed up, making them the same date.

-Bill
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back