IT.COM

advice Squadhelp premium listings have been stuck on "pending" for 2+ months.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lotus03

Established Member
Impact
Domains have been rejected in 1-2 days.

But I have so many pending premium domains, all with '10 expert reviews completed'. Been stuck on pending for months. Has anyone else had this issue?

Looks like they are approved for premium then but why are these domains pending for 2+ months? I asked chat and they said
"it's on queue for next review, we will follow up".. but they never follow up.

Surely it doesn't take months to approve premium domains? Especially when 10 'experts' have reviewed it in a few days.

And another point i'd like to make - When I go to my SQ dashboard, some of the domains that have been rejected in the past have a tag next to them saying "this domain is a good fit for premium" - very strange. It's already been rejected but they want me to pay again to have it reviewed once more...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I haven’t submitted names to SH for some months but planning to grow my portfolio there again.

Can anyone confirm it is taking 2 months+ for approval or is it a glitch?

I have previously moaned about the delays in approval being more than 5 days but was during holiday period but 2 months seems excessive.

•••
•••
Mine never took that long from what i remember but they SH takes long sometimes

•••
I can confirm, had same thing recently with multiple domains that had 10 expert reviews completed. Very slow

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back