Dynadot

domains Squadhelp is now "atom"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Thasreefa P M

Upgraded Member
Impact
Who all got to know SquadHelp Changed it's name to atom!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Better than squadhelp but not a fan does not pass the radio test will be confused with "Adam" which is sounds like when hearing it.

•••
Forge: Suggests craftsmanship, shaping something powerful, and building a strong foundation. (Developed Financial Sector)

Hmm. Has a nice ring to it!

The closest I got is pgforge (king)

Cool eval, Chris!

•••
It would have been polite to send an email letting me know about the rebrand.

Maybe they temporarily misplaced your atomic number.

(forgive me)

•••
Maybe they temporarily misplaced your atomic number.

(forgive me)

Forge-ive me ))

I have Forgefy.com and ForgedOn.com ;)

•••
22.png

New ads from them with atom name

Last edited:
•••
Atom is top tier, but I'm going to miss saying Squadhelp.

Either way, SH is always pushing the bar and that's why 95% of my portfolio is there.
Abbreviating “SquadHelp” to “SH” is a bad sign. (I do this all the time since the name can feel long; despite it being 2 syllables)

I apologize for hyperbole, but best rebrand ever.

Last edited:
•••
First time I heard the name SquadHelp, I thought it probably had something to do with the police, military, or Taylor Swift.

Submission reviews have been taking a lot longer lately. Maybe the rebrand is already working for them.

•••
First time I heard the name SquadHelp, I thought it probably had something to do with the police, military, or Taylor Swift.

Submission reviews have been taking a lot longer lately. Maybe the rebrand is already working for them.
Yeah submissions are quite spasmodic lately, I had one domain accepted in 1 day (SnackBoost.com) the another still waiting on for almost a week

•••
I like Atom. Hope its team will be atomic fast.

•••
Submission reviews have been taking a lot longer lately
got a meaningful 4L.com stuck at 5 reviews submitted just before the rebrand

•••
Who all got to know SquadHelp Changed it's name to atom!!!
The way they did this was real crappy NO WARNING NO EMAIL till way after the switch ,Could not even get into my account they had to produce a temp password 4 me to get in. They should given you an option to keep the Squadhelp.com platform. Some domainers already broke the ice with potential clients using squadhelp ,NOW WHAT ,,,,,,,,,,,,,People here are saying what a great name ,,,,but not so ,out of 100s of outbound calls I had to tell 95% not Adam.com ,,,its,,,,Atom.com ,you cant even say with a T ,,because 2 letters are different ,,,, Who was the smart guy from this naming /branding company that came up with BAD domain name????????????????????
What a waste ,I could have sold them a better one word for 20k

Last edited:
•••
•••
In what way ? ADAM ATOM RADIO TEST 101 ,,,,,Crappy domain

Radio test is one small factor in a domains value and hardly makes atom crappy 😂

•••
Radio test is one small factor in a domains value and hardly makes atom crappy 😂
You really really got this wrong MR. Tyle Kully they really should have just bought one of their domains that is for sale on the platform

NameSquad.com​

•••
ADAM ATOM RADIO TEST 101 ,,,,,Crappy domain
Should have gotten Atomic.com ... now that would have ben da' bomb!!

Atom? eh, not so much...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Should have gotten Atomic.com ... now that would have ben da' bomb!!

Atom? eh, not so much...
Atoms are the building blocks of matter.

“Atomic” is longer, 3x the syllables of “Atom”

I stand by my hyperbole: Best rebrand ever.

Last edited:
•••
•••
its a JOKE... ie "da' bomb"

And it's only one more syllable
It’s two more syllables, and 3x is “three times the # syllables of “Atom” (singular) [three verses one]

Sorry for ruining your joke!

Last edited:
•••
Atoms are the building blocks of matter.

is that so? And what are the building blocks of an atom? And even if atoms are the building blocks, what is the atom.com building block for? Does it provide pieces of a brand and you buy few and make your own brand from those? The analogy is awful, sorry.

•••
its a JOKE... ie "da' bomb"

And it's only one more syllable

Well, atomic does have an advantage for the radio-test. For some reason, atom is pronounced almost identical to Adam ) I can imagine adam.com suddenly getting an influx of trafic )

•••
It’s two more syllables, and 3x is “three times the # syllables of “Atom” (singular) [three verses one]
last time I checked, at-om is two syllables and at-om-ic is 3
I stand by my hyperbole: Best rebrand ever.
I'd argue undeveloped to Dan was a lot better

•••
last time I checked, at-om is two syllables and at-om-ic is 3

I'd argue undeveloped to Dan was a lot better
You win.
I’m sorry man.
How did i get Atom # of syllables wrong.

It’s one of those words that looks smaller than is.

I agree with your DAN assessment. This is my #2

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back