Dynadot

domain sportspreads.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

glg85

Impact
The subject is clear and obvious. Have had this domain name registered for years as I inherited it when my dad passed. There is an active sportsspread.com. I have reached out to them to see if they would be interested but not sure if I will hear back. I have also reached out to similar sites such as OddsShark and Vegas Insider. Would appreciate any opinions/input.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the s in between is confusing. Is it for sports or spreading, which is the concern. Hence, I don't think there would be any value given the confusion.

Look for other opinions on the same.

•••
the s in between is confusing. Is it for sports or spreading, which is the concern. Hence, I don't think there would be any value given the confusion.

Look for other opinions on the same.

What do you find confusing? The second word is definitely “spreads”, as in spreads betting. I think if you know the term it is quite obvious. It can be read either as “sport spreads” (I.e. British usage of sport instead of sports) or “sports spreads” with the middle “s” taking on a dual role.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back