Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain SportsOG.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyTsolakis

Established Member
Impact
55
Hey everyone, I just registered this domain and would like some opinions on what to do with it.
Comment below if you think I should:

1) Develop it into a website like a sports blog.
2) Try to resell it on flippa or to an end user.
3) Dump it because it sucks.

Also don't be shy to tell me what you think a name like this could be worth either right now as a domain, does it have any resell value? Or what the value can be if developed (in your opinion) as a brandable name.

I personally think its a pretty good name right now as is could maybe go for xxx to low xxxx to the right end user but would have more value if developed into a website.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi! Great name, don't dump it - the right buyer will either come or you find one and get at least xxxx for.
OG is widely known as Original Gangster, perfect branded into Sportswear.
More OG: google "what can OG stand for"
The owner of OGSports.com is asking for 19k€, the future buyer of it will most probably also be interested in SportsOG.com
 
0
•••
Thanks for the input. Personally I will most likely develop it into a sports site but I did not think of apparel. Good idea ! That's why I posted it to see what ideas people can come up with for the name.
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
^
 
0
•••
^
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back