Dynadot

Sponsorship for my upcoming new Udemy course (Currently have 4,000+ students)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi friends,

I am an Instructor at Udemy and currently have over 4,900 students studying my online courses from all around the world. (this is my Udemy profile page).

I am launching my new course "How to create a profitable Udemy course" next month and is looking for Sponsors. As our vaulaed Sponsor, you will have lifetime access to my new course and also exposure in my blog. Gold nd Silver Sponsors will receive even more perks that can help you especially if you also want to publish your course there on Udemy.

Sponsors Benefits are as follows:

Bronze Sponsorship – SGD$100

The benefits you will receive for Bronze level sponsorship include:
1. Complimentary lifetime access to the new online course (price: US$299)
2. Your name and website mentioned in a special credit blog post for Bronze sponsors of the course in kctan.asia blog
There are only 50 slots available for Bronze Sponsorship.

Silver Sponsorship – SGD$500

The benefits you will receive for Silver level sponsorship include:
2. Your name, website and description (max 200 words) featured in a special credit blog post for Silver sponsors of the course in kctan.asia blog
3. Complimentary one-hour 1-on-1 Skype consultancy session with me for the launch of your online course
4. Personally written review of your online course posted by me in Udemy itself
5. A separate personal review of your online course in an exclusive blog post here in this blog
6. Showcase your published online course in the regular email newsletter that is circulated to my mailing list of 1,500 subscribers
There are only 25 slots available for Silver Sponsorship.

Gold Sponsorship – SGD$1,500

The benefits you will receive for Gold level sponsorship include:
2. Your name, website and description (max 200 words) featured in a special credit blog post for Gold sponsors of the course in kctan.asia blog
3. Complimentary three-hour 1-on-1 Skype consultancy session with me for the launch of your online course
4. Personally written review of your online course posted by me in Udemy itself
5. A separate personal review of your online course in an exclusive blog post in this blog
6. Showcase your published online course in the regular email newsletter that is circulated to my mailing list of 1,500 subscribers
7. Complimentary lifetime access to all four of my existing Udemy online courses listed here (total price of the four courses: US$896)
8. Complimentary lifetime access to best-selling Udemy course by Alun Hill, “How I Make $1000 A Day from Udemy Courses – No Advertising!” (price: US$249)
There are only 10 slots available for Gold Sponsorship.

Details can be found in my following blog post at:

http://kctan.asia/an-invitation-for-sponsorship-for-my-new-online-course/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back