BOB Designs

Established Member
Impact
SPLENDID DESIGN SERVICE

Here is my portfolio:

portfolio new DP.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just finished my third deal with BOB Designs. A+++

I have a feeling we will do business again and again..

•••
Excellent work. Super fast.

•••
RECENT WORK DONE:
recent%20work2.jpg

Open for more orders.

Last edited:
•••
High quality work and fast delivery.

Brad

•••
You will be hard pressed for find a better deal. Great price, great turn around time, and easy to communicate with.

Thanks again!

•••
•••
Great Designs Bob. Love them.

Will get you one soon

•••
They are very good logos. I am subscribing the thread as I will probably need some quite soon!

•••
Very happy with Logo done for me :) very quick and professional

•••
Very happy with my design and a great price!

•••
Time and time again Bob delivers. Superb work!

•••
•••
I sent you a PM and email Bob

•••
•••
Sending over a pm for more information and possible business.

•••
Great Designs Bob. Love them.

Will get you one soon

Hello Bob, I need a great energy-exuding logo for my GoWebnames.com website consistent with the look & feel of website.

•••
Hello Bob, I need a great energy-exuding logo for my GoWebnames.com website consistent with the look & feel of website.

Pm sent.

•••
Great job on a logo job! For $7 your simply not going to find a better deal then Bob Designs....I have nothing bad to say at all ...was responsive, did edits, and came through with a stellar product.

A++ Highly Recommended!

•••
This guy does excellent work.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Is this Deal still available?

•••
This guy is the BOMB! Been using him for a few weeks now, and will continue to use him until he hates what he does. :)

•••
Bob is the BEST! Super fast turn around times, awesome pricing, and listens to what you want done! I have never delt with someone as easy to deal with as BOB! Best in the business!

•••
Bob is the BEST! Super fast turn around times, awesome pricing, and listens to what you want done! I have never delt with someone as easy to deal with as BOB! Best in the business!
He does not reply to messages.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back