BOB Designs

Established Member
Impact
SPLENDID DESIGN SERVICE

Here is my portfolio:

portfolio new DP.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
please one review copy for first logo on site Fort Smith Flowers dot com or Flower Broker dot com
Something with flowers...

•••
looks good any free review copy can you provide?

•••
please one review copy for first logo on site Fort Smith Flowers dot com or Flower Broker dot com
Something with flowers...

Its an interesting project to work on. Please expect something in the next 10-12 hours :)

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

looks good any free review copy can you provide?

FREE REVIEW COPY??? Seriously man?

Check out the quality and the price ($3) only.

The price is so low only because this is my 1st thread here on NP forum and I'll surely be increasing the price soon. Still you want a FREE review copy? I am afraid I don't have one for you.

Good luck.

•••
I'm very satisfied with very first logo I have received.
I wait for psd/ai to valuate it in details but I already make my opinion - awesome designer.

•••
I'm very satisfied with very first logo I have received.
I wait for psd/ai to valuate it in details but I already make my opinion - awesome designer.

Thanks for your awesome review buddy. I have just sent you the files :)

I look forward to working with you again.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

•••
I ordered one too and am very impressed with design quality, speed and value. I am ordering more, thanks!

•••
I ordered one too and am very impressed with design quality, speed and value. I am ordering more, thanks!

It was a pleasure working on your logo design Claire. Just sent you the draft for your 2nd logo ;)

I am sure you'll love it.

RECENT WORK DONE:

barrage.jpg

Flower.jpg

swing.jpg

coffee.jpg

PRICE INCREASING SOON!

Hit me up with the details via email and lets get the ball rolling.

Open for more orders!

Last edited:
•••
Interested in a bulk job? I sent you a pm. If it goes smoothly, I'll need even more.

•••
all those look really great, certainly worth more than 5$
i may hit you up soon :)

•••
Ordered several. Very happy with the transaction.

•••
•••
I emailed him simply with the name and what the website is about, 24h later i had a design i like in my mailbox.

Thanks mate!

•••
Sent pm with another bulk job.. let me know if you're interested.

•••
Just got my logos- couldn't be more pleased! Thanks again!

•••
Thank you everyone for your reviews :)

The price is now increased to $7

A few recent designs:

recent%20work%207.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Used Splendid Logo Designs and i was blown away !

Fast replies , very professional service , nice guy and got a FANTASTIC logo just the way i wanted ( after 3-4 revisions).

DEAL OF THE DECADE !

Keep it up !

•••
Just wrapping up my second deal with BOB Designs. In total, about 15 logos, and I'm very pleased. Will do business with again and again.

•••
i was pleased the first time, went back for the 2nd round and it's just as good :)

•••
Hello

I need a logo for this name:

Bigbonus

Its a firm of insurance

•••
•••
Hello i have send you a PM.

Dis you see it!?

•••
Hi man!

I have now received my first LOGO from you and its very good!

Thanks and now waiting for the other one...

•••
Very happy with our logo. Turned out perfect. Bob got the first version to me in 24hrs and made an edit within 24hrs. I will be happy to send more business his way.

•••
Hi Bob!!

Are you working in the other Logo?!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back