Domain Empire

discuss SpecificLearningDisability.com

NameSilo
Watch

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
Hello everyone. No this isn't an appraise or want to buy kind of thread! Nope what this is is . . .

SpecificLearningDisability.com is possibly my best domain. I have a handful of 4L at this point. But this one could be the best! Because this isn't the industry you are in, special education, it may allude you some. Let me try to explain again and then Ill ask my question . . .

Prostate Cancer is to Cancer what Specific Learning Disabilities is to Special Education

Autism is to Special Education what Specific Learning Disabilities is to Special Education

Breast Cancer is to Cancer what BMW is to Automobile

I hope that can explain why Specific Learning Disabilities is so freaking huge . . .

Consider this from google . . .
special education 232000000
Cigars on google 41000000
"special education" 48200000
"Cigars" 35400000

specific learning disability 5000000 exact match 397000

So what can I do to bring my page to first page of google search? Is that any benefit to me if I want to eventually sell the name?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This looks like the "perfect" domain for my mentally challenged domain choices. lol:xf.grin:

•••
So what can I do to bring my page to first page of google search? Is that any benefit to me if I want to eventually sell the name?

I assume you mean first page of Google for that keyword.
Have you looked at your competition? Not just p1 but the first several pages.
You need to establish similar expertise, authority and trust, or your chances are pretty much nil.

•••
Consider this from google . . .
special education 232000000
Cigars on google 41000000
"special education" 48200000
"Cigars" 35400000

Don't trust the Google search results they can be less or even more ! the domain name is perfect just follow SEO guidelines while building your website.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back