IT.COM

Special LinkBuilding Packages Just for NP Members [ Re-Opened ]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Special LinkBuilding Packages Just for NP Members [ Free Review Copies Available ]

Hi Guys,

I'm re-opening my old offer here at NP!

We have a team of more than people here specially trained for seo submission work, you have my 100% money back guarantee on the quality of services that we provide.

Packages are now redesigned with the clients demands, here is the details

Package 1 :

100 Article Directory Submissions [ We will write 550 words quality Article spin it each time we submit ]
30 One Way links [ Angela's, Paul's Backlinks all from PR5+ ]
100 Social Bookmarkings to top social bookmaking sites [ own account ]

Turnaround Time : 3 days max
Price : $30 Only

Package 2:

200 Article Directory Submissions [ We will write 550 words quality Article And Submit ]
70 One Way links [ Angela's, Paul's Backlinks all PR4+ ]
200 Social Bookmarkings to top social bookmaking sites [ [ own account ] ]
Press Release Writing And Submissions [ 125+ Press Release Submissions ]

Turnaround Time : 10 Days max
Price : $70

Package 3:

300 Article Directory Submissions [ We will write 550 words quality Article spin it and then submit ]
100 One Way links [ Angela's, Paul's Backlinks ]
300 Social Bookmarkings to top social bookmaking sites [ [ own account ] ]
Press Release Writing And Submissions [ 125+ Press Release Submissions ]
10 web 2.0 Properties [ Squidoo, Hubpages etc ]

Turnaround Time : 10 Days max
Price : $100 [ BEST DEAL ]

We can also arrange for some custom packages for you as for your needs, so PM me if you need anything done.

Eagerly waiting for your reply

NOTE : 2 Review Copies on any package available one for a Moderator and one for reputable member having 500+ posts and itrader 10+ ratings!

Thanks
Muneeb

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks mntor for your order, working on it now : )

Payments received

Cheers

Its been a while and i am yet to get the report. Hope the work is done.

•••
I would like to order package 2. I will wait for mntor's review before the payment

•••
All pending orders SENT

Looking for new orders

•••
•••
Just wondering whats happening with my order..

•••
I would like to order package 3. Just PM me what I need to send you.

•••
Hi Its been a while and I have yet to receive any communication or an internal PM.
Can you update me with whats happening with my order ?

•••
I'm extremely very sorry about the delay guys, i was having few days off for family issues and all of our work was on hold.

I'll be working on your orders right away, so far most of the work has been completed for most of the orders but still some are left untouched.

I know this is on me, i could have pmed you all about this delay at the first place but i didn't and i apologize for that, for the compensation i would be doing some extra submissions for you guys.

Will get you reports as soon as i can

Thanks
Muneeb

•••
I sent a PM on 16th Oct. 2010 letting you know about my concern regarding the article submission you made for my order without spinning(correct me if i am wrong) the article.

However as per your op, i was expecting the submission after spinning the article as you did earlier.

"Package 1 :

100 Article Directory Submissions [ We will write 550 words quality Article spin it each time we submit ]"

I am yet to get your attention on it. Hope you will do something about it. Thanks.

•••
Pm me, need another, thanks

•••
•••
•••
PM Sent waiting for reply?

•••
I'd like to order a package, provided that everyone's work is done, and verified in this thread.

•••
@Entrepreneur888 PM Sent also the reports via email, waiting for the new order details from you.

@dubya Sure : )

I would like all my clients to please update the thread if they have not yet received the reports from me or their order is still pending, we will first complete the pending orders and then will move on to accept the new orders.

I appreciate your patience guys!

Thanks
Muneeb

•••
excellent work. DIdi more than he promised..thanks a lot :) Highly recommend his service to other NP members..

•••
Thanks for the review eggymusic : )

Update to the thread :

20% discount off for the package 3 only!

Looking for more orders!

Cheers

•••
•••
Hi,
I would like to order package 3. Please PM me with everything you need from me.
Thanks.

•••
Waiting for a reply.....

•••
Also waiting for a reply...thanks.

•••
Hi

I would like to order package 1

Please pm details

•••
still waiting for a reply...

•••
Report SENT to dubya, PMed all the information to Rehydrated & ivaname : )

Sorry for any inconvenience we have made because of the delay! that won't happen again!

Waiting for more orders

P.S We are free these days, you can get us done as many orders as you want : ), we will deliver it on time and with the best quality for sure : )

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back