Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain SpareRibs.Org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Old Skool since 2003 :)VIP Member
Impact
16
Welp, I was hungry, and when i won last night, I choose to get this domain.

It's just a fun name imo. I'm going to do a logo and get some Spare Ribs receipies online :) lol

What u think... (Cost me $NP50 !! ) hehehe

Thanks Twink :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$10+ IMO

not really sure .org but food umm :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
$0 - reg fee

Mike
 
0
•••
Hmmm I own "SpareRibs.us".
 
0
•••
LMAO....weird :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Tippy
$0 - reg fee

Mike


Agreed.
Why would you guys reg this?
 
0
•••
Cause i was hungry :)
 
0
•••
Mhm.

We do have here a SpareRib express here.
You might want to locate some sparerib company;s who bring the spareribs at home,
maybe they are interested and you might get a
quick sale of it
 
0
•••
give em a call Rico. If u can sell it, I'll give u 10% :)
 
0
•••
Heehe,

I'll give you the link for their page;
http://www.spareribexpress.nl/
I dont need the 10%. I'm sure you can wake up their intrest yourself :)

Rico
 
0
•••
The name sounds kind of tasty too!
I like it, hehe, makes me hungry.
$0-$10!
 
0
•••
Tasty, but just reg fee IMO.

ST
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Rico
Mhm.

We do have here a SpareRib express here.
You might want to locate some sparerib company;s who bring the spareribs at home,
maybe they are interested and you might get a
quick sale of it

Agree ... being in the ".ORG", $50 - $75+ here in this potential End user scenario, IMHO. Less in Wholesale, as I see it.
Good Luck here, Matt. :)
 
0
•••
Spare ribs are awesome! :kickass:

As for an appraisal, I doubt you can sell it to a reseller, but you can probably get a good amount from an end user.
 
0
•••
0
•••
personaly, that is the best name ever! ribs are the best
 
0
•••
It's 10:57 pm here... and looking at the words "Spare Ribs" is driving me mad hungry. Me like the name!
 
0
•••
Ha reg fee for this domain. GOod one :lol:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back