IT.COM

Spanish Speakers, assistance required

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I would appreciate some assistance from Spanish speakers. Can you confirm the exact translation of:

Senoras - I believe the translation is "ladies"
Senores - I believe the translation is "men"

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
htmlindex said:
I would appreciate some assistance from Spanish speakers. Can you confirm the exact translation of:

Senoras - I believe the translation is "ladies"
Senores - I believe the translation is "men"

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

The translation is not wrong but they do have many words for "ladies" and "men" in Spanish. You should be careful when registering a name in foreign languages that you don't speak. I'm not fluent in Spanish but I do spend half my life in Spain with my Spanish girlfriend. If you need some help with spanish domains you can send me a PM and I can ask my gf her opinion.

Also, you can use "google.es" for the google the spainards use. It can give you an idea of the quality of your name.

•••
I don't really speak much Spanish. Those are proper words for men and ladies, but they actually have accents.

SeΓ±ores - 8,990,000 GR, Senores - 225,000
SeΓ±oras - 2,500,000 , Senoras - 177,000

When searching for words in another language, you should always use quotes around your keyword "SeΓ±ores".

•••
senores and senoras are IDNs as Sllepys cited here

i will show you in a dialogue then it is easier to understand

"hi Mr. Pablo!" -> "Hola seΓ±or Pablo!"

"ladies and gentlemen" -> "seΓ±oras y seΓ±ores"

another good translation for ladies and gentlemen is "damas y caballeros"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back