Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Spam Love and Hate

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TRY

StrongPunch.comTop Member
Impact
1,166
I'm in the middle of going through my emails....and wondering how much of my life was wasted deleting the spam from last 20 yrs. I'll make an educated guess and say it's somehere in between Alot and too much:)

I Hate Spam from people trying to sell me domains.


I Hate the seo and Web Development Spam.

I Love unsolicited Email from people interested in buying a domain. Would like more of these:) .......I know some of you stated you hated these in another thread, Frwd them all to me I don't mind:)

P.s. if the seo people were as good as they say they wouldn't have to resort to spam for business. SMH

Np should have a section " Venting for Domainers"
 
Last edited:
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Forgot to add the spam from the loan companies, especially after google kicked them off their ad platform.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back