Dynadot

advice Spam isn't just for sellers, it's for buyers! Check your spam

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jv1999

Hopeless Fighter: Desolate Knight of Exo TowersTop Member
Impact
So here's another reason why SEO web dev, advertising, s3x, and other domain-related inquiries are annoying. Because you have to check them manually in yoru spam folder :(

If I didn't actually give more than 3 f**ks when I clicked on spam in my gmail, I would've missed a reply from the potential outbound I sent:'

upload_2017-2-26_2-25-37.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Now that sucks.....I would have expected Gmail to not send the mail to the spam folder considering it was a reply to your email...

•••
Now that sucks.....I would have expected Gmail to not send the mail to the spam folder considering it was a reply to your email...
That's a good point. I was wondering whether maybe my email is the one that's spam, or was it the text, or was it that the buyer's email is just so spammy it triggers Gmail more than SJW Tumblr?

But you have a huge point. If it's a reply to your email, it really really shouldn't be marked as spam.

•••
That's a good point. I was wondering whether maybe my email is the one that's spam, or was it the text, or was it that the buyer's email is just so spammy it triggers Gmail more than SJW Tumblr?

But you have a huge point. If it's a reply to your email, it really really shouldn't be marked as spam.

Hmmmm.... u could also be right that maybe ur initial email was flagged as spam when it hit the receiver's mailbox and then the reply mail got tagged as spam as well... .. guess i should check my spam folder as well...lol :)

•••
Is there any way we can avoid the spam folder?

•••
why the replies are going to spam O_o it shouldn't be happening.

•••
One way to avoid this is to add recipient address to your contacts. Still very weird that happened though.
Is there any way we can avoid the spam folder?

•••
add the sender to your contacts, yes

•••
sometime whole word of his domain appear more and more in sending mail in gmail they started to blackout and put in to the spam.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back