IT.COM

Sort Domain Requests By Newly Created

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CDM

Established Member
Impact
There used to be an option before the new forum skin that you could sort domain requests by newly created. Without that option now it is a waste of time to have to sift through older posts that some desperate chaps drug up from months and years ago. Can you please re-institute this feature. Else tell me how to switch back to the old skin? Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's still possible. Click the "Filters" link at the top of the thread list on the right-hand side, then use the "Sort By" options.

There isn't any way to switch back to the old design. We've completely replaced the underlying software; the new design is just a side-effect of that.

•••
It's still possible. Click the "Filters" link at the top of the thread list on the right-hand side, then use the "Sort By" options.

There isn't any way to switch back to the old design. We've completely replaced the underlying software; the new design is just a side-effect of that.

OK. You are going to have to slow down. You'll need to be more specific. Where exactly do I find this "filters" link. You know a picture is better than 1000 words.

•••
OK. I found the "filters" link. But I still have no idea how I remove all closed threads.

•••
I don't think we've ported the closed thread hiding feature yet, although that's near the top of our priority list.

•••
I don't think we've ported the closed thread hiding feature yet, although that's near the top of our priority list.

OK. It's urgently needed.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back