Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DzAH

Established Member
Impact
what do you think?

I wasnt supposed to reg. any .biz's for some time.. however when I found this one (sophisticated.), I liked it so much that kind felt I had to :xf.grin:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I see a few problems with this one. The most obvious problem is the extension. Very few .biz sales are reported, the rare sales that should happen here and there must be too small to warrant reporting.
The ones that can reach low $,$$$ are usually LL, but I have seen LL.biz sell for mid-$$$.
To put it bluntly you will struggle to sell.

The keyword itself is ok but too broad, it could still be used for a brand though.
The domain is taken in a few other extensions but only .com & .net are developed, the rest are inactive/parked/for sale/expired.
The .net is about fashion and barely developed (looks like affiliate of some sort).
The .com is the short version for Sophisticated Circuits, Inc.

The nail in the coffin: I could not find one single sale for the keyword.
Tough sell.

•••
Don't like this term for either tld
Sure 'sophisticated' is a concept in ultra marketing but I don't think anyone will push the envelope on marketing such a term so that's why no sales history on the keyword
No value IMO
but GOOD LUCK

PS
found 2 sales with sophisticated prefix .com
wedding was a low 4x
a long combo with dating terms low xxx
So no real demand for the keyword means will probably never sell these tld's

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for your opinions.

I kinda share the scepticism for .biz. I had kinda agreed to myself not to reg. any more .biz for quite some time. However I truly liked this one and reg. it on the fly. I think sophisticated is a nice adjective and makes sense together with business.. though maybe a bit long.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back