Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Sony Playstation Portable!!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello,

Did you see that little TM next to the PSP? I am sure their TM is international.

I wouldn't want them for any amount. I think it is just looking for trouble.

Great idea if you van get away with it.

Best of luck to you.................

Cheers,

Showcase
 
0
•••
psp = TM issues...
 
0
•••
yes i see it......

but it´s a shop! see also pspshop.com! tm or not tm it´s my P(ersonal)S(ex)P(roduct)-Shop.com ;)
 
0
•••
the names arent very good even if there were no TM issues
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back