Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain SongGod.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Wise

Established Member
Impact
1
-Google trends for this key word is high as hell

-Some asian mp3 player company runs a business with SingGod.com

-Ideal for anything christian music related

-This is an obviously good, short, powerful name for a digital music source website.


With that said, what do you think SongGod.com worth?


--Edit: http://Estibot.com appraised it as being worth at least $1,200
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Two bits of advice before I get to my appraisal opinion. First: when searching Google trends, make sure you choose the "Exact" option from the dropdown box. You'll often find that the number of results go down dramatically. Second: Estibot is sometimes way off the mark. I've put in domains that make no sense whatsoever, and it's still given me high appraisals in some cases.

Now to the appraisal: I'm not seeing much beyond reg fee on this one. MAYBE low $xx if some end user really wanted it, but it just doesn't seem like something really useful in the end. Sorry, and good luck!
 
0
•••
I'd be curious to see how this appraises. The Christian market is really not tapped into as much as I think it should be in terms of Google trends.
 
0
•••
bump, becasue i want some #'s dammit! ;)
 
0
•••
If you find an end user buyer you may get a few dollars IMO $xx max
 
0
•••
Zero. IMO.
 
0
•••
Regfee
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back