NameSilo

information Something to do for Thanksgiving!

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Tank

Top Member
Impact
460
Thank you for taking the time to look at this post.
As a former patient of Shriners Hospital For Children I would like to ask everyone to take a good look at their website and decide if you would like to help those kids out today, give them something to be thankful for.

I can tell you from the 3 times I was admitted I seen children who were braver than anyone I have seen since but also there are so many who are in such bad shape (as in skin grafts from head to toe.) they cannot even find the will to live. These kids who will need help for many years and are the ones my heart goes out to the most.
You can easily change their lives forever with a small donation. I will not be adding a link to their donation page because I would like for you to take a few minutes and actually look into what Shriners do for children and they do it at no cost to the families..
Thank you very much for your time, God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving!!!
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back