NameSilo

Something I made..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I made a nifty pixel art piece and I wanted to show it off like the Gloryhound I am:

What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very cool Mitch, lol I wish elevators went that fast so you wouldn't have to be in them with strange people who do nothing but stare at you or hum along with that annoying elevator music lol. [=

•••
hah, but I'm sure that elevator would make you sick!

•••
lol very true, but it's a very cool pixel art [=

•••
•••
•••
It's cool what ever it is lol. :D I don't really know what the difference betweeen pixel art and other graphic stuff is lol. I always think of pixel art as little people characters or something. :D But I am pretty much clueless when it comes to graphics lol. B-)

•••
I suck with pixel art yet i can manage to draw anime and other obcene pictures on my schools TI-53 Graphing Calculators :)

•••
•••
deadserious- The main differance is that it's not anti-aliased. Open an image on your favorite image editor, and then type something in arial on top of it. If you zoom in at 1600% you'll notice that the text has various anti-aliased pixels around it. Usually they'll be darker or lighter dependant on how the image is under it. Another example of anti-aliasing in action is if you free transform something or resize it, the pixels will be changed and moved around to make it look like the same image, but really, it's not. All this anti-aliasing makes file sizes huuuuge.

With pixel art, you're seeing the exact same pixels that the image is made of, it can't be resized or anything, because that would create anti-aliasing. But overall, it makes for a clearer image. This does well for the web, where file sizes are at least moderately important.

But when it comes down to it, it's just click click click with the old pen tool heh.

DarkDevil- I'm sure you could do it. There's an interesting tutorial on Isometric pixel art here: http://www.indie-rpg.net/pixel-zone/shtml/tut-isometric.shtml

WebBoy: It's still there, try again! =D

•••
Cool I think I understand now. :D

•••
It's no longer there anymore, so if you could edit out the link, that would be jinky! =D

•••
Mitch dear you can edit your post so that the link is no longer there [=

•••
No you can't. I tried. After a set amount of time you can't. Something like 1400 minutes of your post. Not sure.

•••
oops sorry I thought u could ]=

•••
That seems to be a nice one. Just tow frames I guess??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back