Domain Empire

question Someone stole my SquadHelp domain idea? You be the judge.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SoMecca

Established Member
Impact
I listed Bevonce.com with SquadHelp a couple of months ago. They registered it, so there's that.

Bevoncewear.com was registered six days ago.

Look at the logos.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, that's nasty. Talk to SquadHelp, at least the logo is theirs (I don't think you can do anything about the name without going to lawyers, and even then it's unclear, since it's unlikely you trademarked it). But if SH cares, they might send them some sort of ''cease and desist'' letter at least to try to scare them off.

•••
If the name is not trademarked you can do nothing about it - it happens a lot, a potential buyer does not like the price and they register a different version........

Copying the logo is a piss take though, do as suggested above - contact SquadHelp and see what they suggest.....

I would personally add 2k to the asking price

The site is in Norwegian, but they are using a Serviced office in London under the name "Beyonce"

Nothing on companies house, so they might be a sole trader entity or might file in future for a Ltd company....

Last edited:
•••
Thanks everyone. I kind of figured there wouldn't be a lot I could do. I do appreciate the feedback though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back