NameSilo

.ai Someone is Spending Thousands of Dollars per .AI Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
So the last few weeks the Sedo country code sales have been filled with .Ai sales. The top two sales this week were .Ai sales. The week before .Ai took 12 of 27 reported cctld sales.
There seems to be one company out of Beijing that is buying all these .Ai names.
top.ai 7,100 USD
meet.ai 6,999 USD
invest.ai 6,999 USD
The largest reported .ai sale also took place this year, Automation.ai sold for $10,000. The domain was purchased by a registrant in Texas, this person also purchased PC.ai, the whois is slightly different but the address is the same.
Read More

Related:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have

Kart.ai
Finanz.ai

•••
Will those Chinese Tulip bubbles ever end? The secret seems to be in catching it early and leaving closer to the top.

•••
Will those Chinese Tulip bubbles ever end? The secret seems to be in catching it early and leaving closer to the top.
I haven't seen any major batches of .ai sales recently, is this another pump, and dump?

•••
Fascinating stuff. Didn't know all this about AI meaning love in China.

•••
I haven't seen any major batches of .ai sales recently, is this another pump, and dump?

Group of Chinese guys normally agree somewhere on wechat to discover another holy grail, do the land grab early, pump the prices etc.

Even if .ai means "love" there is no reason to pay outrageous prices for word.love, especially with annual fee of $90.

If it means "artificial intelligence" there will be probably no more than 100 true leaders in the field and most of them even won't have ai in their name or will choose another extension.

•••
I had sold too many .ai names for 10000 to 200000 $,such as g.ai wk.ai tl.ai uw.ai go.ai q.ai etc

What's the best place to sell .ai according to you without getting in touch with the end user, or spending on advertising heavily? Or lots of listing prices?

•••
ncai.com sold for 6,000 USD last night on NameJet

•••
had to look up my portfolio for those, but just one. But its a nice one FX and AI
F/X/A/I.COM - $50k, if someone intersted.

Last edited:
•••
had to look up my portfolio for those, but just one. But its a nice one FX and AI
F/X/A/I.COM - $50k, if someone intersted.
Now that is the one that makes perfect sense with AI

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back