Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DANEYAL

Top Member
Impact
Every now and then we think our domain name has some prospects, but for that it is most obvious to reach the endusers as early as possible.
In this thread we can share our domains for some tips / suggestions / advice regarding the keywords, niches, selling it to resellers or endusers with good price and result oriented sale. Even if some great suggestion can fetch the replies from endusers it would be great.

This is not for appraisal of domains, it is certainly gathering great advice, suggestions, tips.

We can share our domains for selling ideas & reaching end users here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In this connection, I am posting my first request for TIPS / ADVICES / KEYWORDS / SUGGESTIONS to reach enduser for my domain.
<---------------------------->

I have registered a domain LivelySpot.com, the idea of Lively with Spot as the brandable domain name for a tourist based site strike my mind & I even searched for it getting results from some popular sites that have used 'Lively Spot' in their blogs, articles, reviews & other content.

I need some suggestions about marketing it to endusers, you can advice me with keywords, you can suggest me anything from marketing to pricing to making it premium. Just to tell you it has been listed on Flippa Auction, but there are very few views for it that would not help generate bids from prospective buyers, I dont personally want to acquire premium auction for budget reasons.

Actually I want to sell it as soon as possible before launching my more attractive tourist based domain ideas, that would require some premium marketing as well.

Therefore help me in reaching out the enduser with your suggestions, regarding LivelySpot.com

•••
The best way to put this is that a good name will show its value to an end user without "keywords". I would stick to those types of names.

•••
The best way to put this is that a good name will show its value to an end user without "keywords". I would stick to those types of names.
Yes you are obviously right, my keyword question was to ask for best keywords or phrases to search for reaching prospective buyers, though I have made few of them, but it is always good to have another opinion.

•••
I'm not sure about lively spot as a name

I'm new to this, and have only made 2 sales so far (and both under 500). So take what I say with a pinch of salt

But for me I try to think like an end user when buying or selling a name. Specifically: what type of business would benefit from owning a domain.

That domain would be an interesting brandable, but not one I'd have the first clue how to approach end users for.

For now (and again I stress that I'm a beginner) I'm sticking to domains I can see obvious buyers for...category/industry/product obvious names.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back