Dynadot

domains Some of the most popular keywords and their all time reported sales (Part 2)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
A couple days ago I wrote about popular keywords and their historical sales data where the keyword was the last word in the domain name. In this post I am presenting data where the keyword is at the start. Certain keyword do well in either first or last position. Examples include Tech and Shop. Other […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They must have just missed the boat.

WHOIS says irony/com was registered in 1993, but it's for sale.

Could be. The irony...

•••
'The' ranks way higher than the rest, more so recently.

I'm sort of surprised by that, but I suppose it's become more popular since single word names have become rarer and more expensive.

I like this About page: Established in 1993, The Irony Ltd. has been providing custom metal products for architects, interior designers, contractors and local homeowners since it’s conception. [...]

They have secured the corresponding domain, obviously :xf.grin:

•••
I like this About page: Established in 1993, The Irony Ltd. has been providing custom metal products for architects, interior designers, contractors and local homeowners since it’s conception. [...]

They have secured the corresponding domain, obviously :xf.grin:

They must have just missed the boat.

WHOIS says irony/com was registered in 1993, but it's for sale.

•••
The 10,601

Where's that guy who claimed you don't use "the" in domains? :whistle:

•••
'The' ranks way higher than the rest, more so recently.

I'm sort of surprised by that, but I suppose it's become more popular since single word names have become rarer and more expensive.

•••
Where's that guy who claimed you don't use "the" in domains? :whistle:

Mike Berkens made a fortune with The related names, it's why he named the blog TheDomains.com.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for sharing. Awesome keywords

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back