domain Some Nice Immigration .com/.org's

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches017

Established Member
Impact
134
Please appraise these names. Immigration is in the national spotlight.

ImmigrationPrograms.com
ImmigrationPrograms.org
ImmigrantPrograms.com
ImmigrantPrograms.org
ImmigrantIssues.com
ImmigrantIssues.org
ImmigrationProtests.org
ImmigrationBills.org

Thanks in advance for your educated appraisals.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Added 2 names
 
0
•••
Added another two. Recently added four =

ImmigrantIssues.com
ImmigrantIssues.org
ImmigrationProtests.org
ImmigrationBills.org
 
0
•••
sorry to piggyback, but..

I have SentHome.com, net, org,etc..

Was thinking reality TV but it would work either way.


I like ImmagrationBills and Protests.

Those I would price at xxx.
 
0
•••
Maybe $100 for ImmigrationPrograms.com

I don't know who the buyer would be - nothing jumps out at me. Immigration attorneys? maybe...
 
0
•••
*bump* for the night.
 
0
•••
i think you might be able to get low xxx for some of them
 
0
•••
morning *bump*
 
0
•••
*bump* for the night.
 
0
•••
i like ImmigrationPrograms.com .. around mig - high XX, IMHO.

All the best,

SW
 
0
•••
legalrefuge.eu

I have legalrefuge.eu...any thoughts on that? Was thinking of asylum lawyers or development for asylum discussions... big topic these days...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back