Some help with script

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

wussadotcom

My MemoriesVIP Member
Impact
58
Has anyone tried this script before? Script
I am usually ok when it comes to normal coding but when it comes to database and table I get stuck. If anyone has this script running please do let me know. I'll give some dollars as tip too for your help to install on my server. Just name me the price :lala:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back