Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Some German domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

serialCoder

Established Member
Impact
18
any appraisal on these domains please? I recently bought them and i think they are german/dutch words.

vielzahl.com
erscheinen.com

thanks in advance :hearts:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anybody?
 
0
•••
I cannot help you with the appraisal(not qualified),
but the meaning of these dictionary words in German plus google.de results/nr ads:
Vielzahl: multitude/ multiplicity,myriad,plurality,variety,huge number
12 million searchresults in google.de no ads
Erscheinen:verb to look,to appear, to turn up, to show up,
noun: advent, arrival, appearance,occurrence
17 milion searchresults in google.de 1 ad
 
1
•••
I'am german. These are definitely german words. But nobody will type in these words. Sorry!
:td:

both mid $ XX
 
1
•••
Steppo said:
I'am german. These are definitely german words. But nobody will type in these words. Sorry!
:td:

both mid $ XX

thanks, any comment good or not really good is greatly appreciated :blink: , any insight on what i can use the domain for?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back