Some "freebies" domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
freebies.vg
freebies.gs
freebies.tc
freebies.ms

Not sure of the value of these extensions but they are available.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Those domain's are country specific I believe, which lowers the cost of them dramatically because when google does a search for english sites, I believe it will not list them because they have a foreign country suffix. I could be wrong however, but that is what I have heard.

•••
Still, thank you for the share Shockt. Very cool to see new members offering positive posts and not spending all thier time requesting or giving worthless appraisals to up thier post count.

kid5150

•••
kid5150 said:
Still, thank you for the share Shockt. Very cool to see new members offering positive posts and not spending all thier time requesting or giving worthless appraisals to up thier post count.

kid5150
No problem :D Trying to write a script to do some checking so I dont have to so I can post the domains I wont be registering. :tu: Having a bit of trouble finding the query limits on the whois databases I can query.
Glad to contribute

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back