AlanChallis.comTop Member
Impact

Attachments

• Newport-RI-Unfriendliest-City.jpg
    Newport-RI-Unfriendliest-City.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thank you BrandBoogie for your bid!.....BrandBoogie bids $23.....Who will bid $25?

•••
•••
Thank you Loxline for your bid! This fabulous domain is priced to sell cheap! Loxline is leading with only $25...Who will bid $27?

•••
•••
Thank you BrandBoogie for the $27..... Who will go $29?..... HURRY, TIME IS RUNNING OUT

•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I noticed that, too. Does the bidding then stop until it is corrected or do we just bid around the anomaly? I bid based on the out of sequence bid because at one point joejet was listed as the highest bidder so I assumed it was accepted.

Last edited:
•••
@Alans1225 ? Increments of $2 & @joejet posted $5.
I noticed that, too. Does the bidding then stop until it is corrected or do we just bid around the anomaly? I bid based on the out of sequence bid because at one point joejet was listed as the highest bidder so I assumed it was accepted.

Increments are a minimum of $2 as set by the seller.
Higher bids are allowed.

Auction continues.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you Loxline , Joejet , triplec0886 , SeaLink , BrandBoogie , Offthehandle and Strugar for your bids. Ttriplec0886 has the lead with $57......Who will make it $59 or more?
Time is running out!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.