Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielbriant101

Restricted (Market)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$100. Are there any other payment methods besides Escrow and Payoneer?
Yes, Sedo is also accepted. Of the 3 I would prefer, either Sedo or Payoneer. Escrow is also available. I will explain more to the buyer when the auction ends

•••
•••
Bin reduced to just 249€!!

•••
$105. Are there any other payment methods besides Sedo.com?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
$110. I pay you direct thru Payoneer.com, not Payoneer Escrow.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I just pay Payoneer-to-Payoneer Account. No need for escrow fees. When I bid, and even today you are not asking for Payoneer Escrow payment. So what I'm saying is I'm only paying for the method you asked for. You cannot keep changing payment methods or adding new ones. The auction terms are set after the first bid and cannot be changed.

•••
I just pay Payoneer-to-Payoneer Account. No need for escrow fees. When I bid, and even today you are not asking for Payoneer Escrow payment. So what I'm saying is I'm only paying for the method you asked for. You cannot keep changing payment methods or adding new ones. The auction terms are set after the first bid and cannot be changed.
sorry but I meant payoneer escrow, but if we do it with normal payoneer (i prefer with paypal) how can I trust you??

•••
sorry but I meant payoneer escrow, but if we do it with normal payoneer (i prefer with paypal) how can I trust you??
Hi friend @Danielbriant101
Stewart (Stub) has 2124 positive trade records here without any complainant. It means that all of his payments have been approved without any disputes. If you put Paypal in your payment rules then I might be one of bidders here. But you are new here and dealers with positive trade reviews are hard to trust new members.

•••
Hi friend @Danielbriant101
Stewart (Stub) has 2124 positive trade records here without any complainant. It means that all of his payments have been approved without any disputes. If you put Paypal in your payment rules then I might be one of bidders here. But you are new here and dealers with positive trade reviews are hard to trust new members.
Yes I added Paypal, because I made a mistake and didn't put Payoneer "Escrow". So @stub are you ok with paypal if you end up winning??

•••
•••
Rule Reminder:
6.2.3. An auction cannot be modified once a bid is placed with the exceptions of its Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price, bid increments, adding payment methods, and/or adding additional domains at no extra cost. Once a bid is placed, every allowable change (the exceptions just mentioned) must be posted to the thread as a new reply as well as updated in the original post before it becomes effective and valid (e.g., a BIN price cannot be accepted until this is done). BIN prices are not reserve prices and therefore do not affect rule 6.2.10.

Please keep in mind payment options can be added but the ones that were posted originally must be honored.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
payments added: PayPal and Payoneer Escrow. One Payment removed: "normal" payoneer. Allowed payments: sedo, Escrow, payoneer Escrow and PayPal

•••
Yes I added Paypal, because I made a mistake and didn't put Payoneer "Escrow". So @stub are you ok with paypal if you end up winning??

Not exactly. Maybe. Maybe not. It just happened that I have more money in my Payoneer A/C than I have in my PayPal A/C. And I use my PayPal A/C quite a lot. As @Amanda said. You cannot take away payment options. Only add them. So it depends somewhat on how high the bidding goes, and when the auction closes. I will try to accommodate your wishes. But if there is not enough money in my account, it will have to be Payoneer>Payoneer.

I was actually insulted with your question about my integrity. I have been very straightforward with my dealings with you. Both in this thread and by PM. Thank you @Saeid Nejati.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Not exactly. Maybe. Maybe not. It just happened that I have more money in my Payoneer A/C than I have in my PayPal A/C. And I use my PayPal A/C quite a lot. As @Amanda said. You cannot take away payment options. Only add them. So it depends somewhat on how high the bidding goes, and when the auction closes. I will try to accommodate your wishes. But if there is not enough money in my account, it will have to be Payoneer>Payoneer.

I was actually insulted with your question about my integrity. I have been very straightforward with my dealings with you. Both in this thread and by PM. Thank you @Saeid Nejati.

@Saeid Nejati @stub Im sorry if I "insulted" you, but you have to get into my shoes, im new to this site and you might have a lot of good feedback, but I've been scammed by people claiming to have a lot of good feedback (not on this site). Thank you @Saeid Nejati for coming into my post to clear things up.

Thank You and Sorry

•••
•••
•••
REMEMBER: BIN IS ONLY 249$ AND YOU GET NOTMYBODY.COM FOR FREE!!!

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.