IT.COM

Sold two domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RickJ

Established Member
Impact
I joined Namepros on Feb 3rd. Read articles and threads here and other sites, about how to sell domains. decided that I need to restructure everything, and this week sold two domains. Ok, not a big profit, made a total of $25 but I've started.
Just going re-invest that money into one good domain, and not lots of them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats! Now you have the bug...welcome to the jungle!

•••
•••
Congrats and welcome to domaining

•••
•••
A great start!
Congratulations.

•••
•••
Hello @RickJ. Welcome to NamePros and congrats on your first two sales! It sounds as if you've already come up with a solid strategy for domaining.

Wishing you the best!

•••
Ok, not a big profit, made a total of $25 but I've started.

A profit is a profit no matter what, especially in such a short time. Congratulations!

•••
decided that I need to restructure everything,

Congrats. A profit is a profit.

Just curious though, what did you "restructure"?

•••
•••
Congratulations now you will be addicted to domaining :) Good job and luck

•••
•••
•••
•••
I joined Namepros on Feb 3rd. Read articles and threads here and other sites, about how to sell domains. decided that I need to restructure everything, and this week sold two domains. Ok, not a big profit, made a total of $25 but I've started.
You ROCK! That is awesome. Keep reinvesting! :)

•••
Congrats.
The only way now is forward!

•••
Congratulations on the sales - two sales for profit surely are a great start with domain names.

It is smart to read and continue to read about the buying and selling of names as you determine the strategies that best suit you and your skills and endeavors in domain names.

•••
Congrats @RickJ

Profit always matter whether it's small or huge.

•••
Congrats . May we all get end less sales

•••
Congrats on your sales and start of your Domaining Journey (y):xf.smile:

•••

Congratulations

•••
Good job! I'm still waiting for my first sale. Maybe it's time for me to restructure, as well. I just keep learning all I can.

•••

Once you sell one, you're hooked for life...no matter how small the profit of your first sale was. It will motivate you to do even better. Welcome to the bright-side! :xf.grin:

•••
Congrats! good start.
Namepros is a goog platform.

•••
Back