Domain Empire

Sold! To GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

buyresaledomains

Established Member
Impact
I just learned that you can organize domains into folders. Easily make bulk edits to folders. Nice

Domain name folders help you organize your domain names in the Domain Manager. You can group multiple domain names together in a folder, making it easier to locate and perform updates on them at one time. You can create an unlimited number of folders and add an unlimited number of domain names to a single folder.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Godaddy has cleaned up their upsell

Godaddy has significantly cleaned up their upsell. Before it was just upsell everywhere and hard to even find the next button to eventually checkout. Now just a nice lightbox window with clear choices and next button.

•••
Apart from their expensive prices for the UK, their upsell was awful. I moved to namecheap, one click to purchase :)

•••
Apart from their expensive prices for the UK, their upsell was awful. I moved to namecheap, one click to purchase :)

Me to. But I called them and they have no interest in participating in the SedoMLS. So I transferred all to godaddy. But other than that I did like namecheap setup.

•••

for dot com godaddy still better than namecheap

•••
No one likes enom anymore? I love the way how they organise their backend and their API is perfect for businesses.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back