Dynadot

BulkRegister

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Thread is for reviews of BulkRegister

In my experience as a domain buyer since 1999, no registrar comes close to handling large domain portfolios. Their global modification tools can load 1000 domains on a page, allowing for complete modification of hand-selected (or search filter selected) domains with a few clicks. Their new Magic Folders system allows folders to be set up with certain attributes, such as parking service nameservers, category names, transferguard and auto-renews, and more -- and you can drop your domains into the folder to immediately be set at those attributes. Nobody has anything like it. Their support is topnotch. Buying large group of domains is easy, and they have all the alternate suggestion listings if the domains you want aren't available. If you have a large portfolio, request a lower price and they most likely will give it to you. I've been using them now since 2001, and when I have the unfortunate experience of dealing with all the other registrars because of Snapnames purchases, I can't wait to transfer them out of the other registrars into Bulkregister. Think of Bulkregister as Fabulous on steroids.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back