Dynadot

sales Sold RoboBakery ●com for $6000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joseph CA

AutonomousTech.comTop Member
Impact
I’m grateful for this sale. I hand registered RoboBakery ●com in 2018. I almost dropped it a few times. I received an inquiry last Friday via Uniregistry. Had to log in my account to confirm that I still own the domain after the inquiry lol, and then the negotiator mode kicked in 😆.

I asked for an offer and received $1000
I researched a bit and countered $6000 with a 48 hours offer validation. Payments were secured and domain transferred out on Monday.

I wish the buyer a successful business and the very best.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I’m grateful for this sale. I hand registered RoboBakery ●com in 2018. I almost dropped it a few times. I received an inquiry last Friday via Uniregistry. Had to log in my account to confirm that I still own the domain after the inquiry lol, and then the negotiator mode kicked in 😆.

I researched a bit and countered $6000 with a 48 hours offer validation. Payments were secured and domain transferred out on Monday.

Congratulations. Donate part of it to poor and needy. You will be eternally content.

•••
Congrats!.. Thanks for sharing!! Picked up robo/consultancy in king

•••

Congratulations for sticking to your gut feeling and for the sale.

•••
Congratulations. Nice name and nice negotiation and sale.
I agree Robo+...... will continue to grow as more aspects of commerce turn to AI supported robotic automation.
Bob

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations on your sale! More to follow

•••
Congratulations Great Sale. The Domain redirects to GD, Continue to Cart Page (what is this page called)

•••
Congratulations Great Sale. The Domain redirects to GD, Continue to Cart Page (what is this page called)

It's just Godaddy's standard brokerage service lander, wherein you have about a 1% chance of actually securing the domain, on a good day.

•••
It's just Godaddy's standard brokerage service lander, wherein you have about a 1% chance of actually securing the domain, on a goodHow can
How can one, redirect a domain to this landing page. Which nameserver one must use. Thanks.

•••
How can one, redirect a domain to this landing page. Which nameserver one must use. Thanks.

I'm not sure. The domain would have to be registered with Godaddy however. This is the default for domains using their nameservers.

•••
I'm not sure. The domain would have to be registered with Godaddy however. This is the default for domains using their nameservers.
This is the First time, I have seen such a GD landing page, so was curious to know. Thank You for replying.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back