Top Bottom
Dan.com

sales Sold RoboBakery ●com for $6000

Dynadot

Joseph CA

BusinessAccount.com
Impact
I’m grateful for this sale. I hand registered RoboBakery ●com in 2018. I almost dropped it a few times. I received an inquiry last Friday via Uniregistry. Had to log in my account to confirm that I still own the domain after the inquiry lol, and then the negotiator mode kicked in 😆.

I asked for an offer and received $1000
I researched a bit and countered $6000 with a 48 hours offer validation. Payments were secured and domain transferred out on Monday.

I wish the buyer a successful business and the very best.

Last edited:

justsand

Established Member
Impact
I’m grateful for this sale. I hand registered RoboBakery ●com in 2018. I almost dropped it a few times. I received an inquiry last Friday via Uniregistry. Had to log in my account to confirm that I still own the domain after the inquiry lol, and then the negotiator mode kicked in 😆.

I researched a bit and countered $6000 with a 48 hours offer validation. Payments were secured and domain transferred out on Monday.

Congratulations!

Impact
@Joseph CA - Congrats on a fantastic "Robo" sale and for your patience in hanging on for 3 years to get to your payday!!! (IMHO, Bot/Robo/Robot sales are only going to gain more traction in the next few years... E.g., I recently sold "Drain Bot - com" for over 10k - Say "hello" to our Robot overlords! :xf.smile:)

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.com
AbdulBasit.com
Impact

Congrats and thanks for sharing! :xf.love:(y)

Etim Abasiama

Established Member
Impact

Congratulations

Name Worth