Dynadot

sales Sold RoboBakery ●com for $6000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joseph CA

AutonomousTech.comTop Member
Impact
I’m grateful for this sale. I hand registered RoboBakery ●com in 2018. I almost dropped it a few times. I received an inquiry last Friday via Uniregistry. Had to log in my account to confirm that I still own the domain after the inquiry lol, and then the negotiator mode kicked in 😆.

I asked for an offer and received $1000
I researched a bit and countered $6000 with a 48 hours offer validation. Payments were secured and domain transferred out on Monday.

I wish the buyer a successful business and the very best.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing it with us.

•••
Congrats. More sales to come.

•••
•••
•••
I’m grateful for this sale. I hand registered RoboBakery ●com in 2018. I almost dropped it a few times. I received an inquiry last Friday via Uniregistry. Had to log in my account to confirm that I still own the domain after the inquiry lol, and then the negotiator mode kicked in 😆.

I researched a bit and countered $6000 with a 48 hours offer validation. Payments were secured and domain transferred out on Monday.

Congratulations!

•••
•••
•••
Nice seeing an unexpected sale go through. Bravo @Joseph CA

•••
@Joseph CA - Congrats on a fantastic "Robo" sale and for your patience in hanging on for 3 years to get to your payday!!! (IMHO, Bot/Robo/Robot sales are only going to gain more traction in the next few years... E.g., I recently sold "Drain Bot - com" for over 10k - Say "hello" to our Robot overlords! :xf.smile:)

•••
Congrats and thanks for sharing! (y)

•••
I was thinking about register RoboWife but someone already registered it.

•••
•••

Congrats and thanks for sharing! :xf.love:(y)

•••
Congrats on the sale!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

•••
•••

Congratulations

•••
•••
Congrats and thanks for sharing!

•••
The fact that you almost dropped it several times, stands out the most. A critical part of the domain game is knowing what to register, to renew, and allow to drop.

Fate was on your side.

Congrats👍

•••
Congrats ! I wish all of us more sales in this new year.
Your sale reminds me of when one buyer priced my domains for $1000 and I asked for just $2000 they left and never come ba ck again.
Domaining is highly sensitive and some lots of luck to complete sale.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back