IT.COM

.com Sold my first domain! with GoDaddy Premium

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

michael petsch

Established Member
Impact
I sat on this domain for almost 2 months, I just got the check from GoDaddy in the mail today. I didn't even know I had sold a domain until I opened my mailbox this morning and found a $200 check from GoDaddy, telling me one of my premium listings sold!

purchase price $10

sold price $250

GoDaddy commision $50

net $190

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on your sale! Wishing you many more :greedy:

•••
Congratulations!
Hope you'll get more sales in the future.

•••
Congratulations, was good domain name and nice surprise.

•••
•••
I sat on this domain for almost 2 months, I just got the check from GoDaddy in the mail today. I didn't even know I had sold a domain until I opened my mailbox this morning and found a $200 check from GoDaddy, telling me one of my premium listings sold!

purchase price $10

sold price $250

GoDaddy commision $50

net $190

Congratulations

•••

purchase price $10

sold price $250

GoDaddy commision $50

net $190
I like those kinds of surprises. Congratulations on your first sale.

•••
•••
BRAVO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
•••
Website is up, perfect domain for the bug business

•••
Congratulations on the sale!

•••
•••
•••
not when I paid 10 dollars, seems like quite a nice profit margin. Espeically if you count in the time it took for me to find and reg the domain, what 5 minutes?

Congratulations. Bugs owe you their health at the new web shop.

Let's hope Hollywood doesn't release a great blockbuster selling movie. Killer Bugs.

•••
hey congratulations on your first sale, wish you get many more sales👍. how many domains do you have in your portfolio?
I only have 35 total for sale right now. But I'm developing a few I own into sites.

•••
•••
Good sale,nice site they made, Its great that you can take a domain that someone let go ,and that someone will be looking for it .If your other domains are similar than you will have a lot of sales ,only one thing the 200 price will not work and support your other domains.Put a minimum bid in of 225 and bin for 888 ,the bin buyer will at least bid 225 , and then probably neg. in the middle ,but you can always work down to a sale.

•••
Good sale,nice site they made, Its great that you can take a domain that someone let go ,and that someone will be looking for it .If your other domains are similar than you will have a lot of sales ,only one thing the 200 price will not work and support your other domains.Put a minimum bid in of 225 and bin for 888 ,the bin buyer will at least bid 225 , and then probably neg. in the middle ,but you can always work down to a sale.
I like where your head is. Thanks for the tip!

•••
Congrat, was the domain hand reg?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

purchase price $10

sold price $250

GoDaddy commision $50

net $190

I think you are playing dangerously with domaining. If it takes a PHYSICAL check for you to get your FIRST notification of a sale... then it means you don't check your email in forever :D.

Man, email is like 100% of domaining.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back