IT.COM

.com Sold IDN Domain xn--nsb.com for $300

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Oblivious Fella

Established Member
Impact
Just hand registered this one at Dynadot four weeks ago for $6.99. Listed it for sell with few others on 01.05.2018 (at Dynadot) and within 24 hrs it was sold (at BIN). I know it is not a significant sale yet it is very encouraging specially when you are new in the industry.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
When I view this on NP it looks like a high sitting " v " - when I search on big G it looks like a backwards y and it wouldn't let me type the character + .com (weird.)

Congrats though.

•••
Well I feel it depends on machine/fonts supported. On same machines I have found it as high sitting "v" whereas on others just a square box. Doesn't matter much to me if these are getting sold. After all we all are here to sale names and make some profit, right?

•••
Sounds like a great sale! Well done :]

•••
•••
•••
Congrats!!!

Of course not the highest sale - but still a nice profit if you consider the relatively short period of time between registration / sale.

For "comparison", I own this "similar" one:

ꓬ.com *
=
xn--wm8a.com **

* IDN (Internationalized Domain Name). The letter "ꓬ" of this domain (IDN) is not the common keyboard - capital letter "Y" ("y") although it looks identical. Therefore you have to MARK + COPY it and PASTE it into your browsers URL - bar.

** Punycode - version of this IDN.

Last edited:
•••
I think IDNs are cool, and single letter ones should have some sort of value, especially in the country for a relevant language

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back