IT.COM

.com Sold hand registered domain!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi! I just sold a hand registered domain. I registered it earlier this year and it sold for $550.
The name is WomensShampoo.com and I believed it was a good one since it was very specific and had the proper keywords for the market it represents.
I hope there are more to come....

Have a great day!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The address as posted here "hosterstats.com" is not accessible.
@jmcc
It doesn't work for me also.
I guess, some IP-ranges (countries) are banned on your firewall...

•••
Could be.
I'm in US and it works fine for me. Never heard of the site. Love it. Thanks for sharing, alcy.

Re: Womens
Not a problem. What are you gonna do? Can't put an apostraphe into a domain name unless maybe turning it into punycode... which then would not have sold, I'm sure.

Great sale.

•••
Hi, I sold it at GD premium listings, I did not offer any info, the only thing that appeared was the domain listing and the price. I have been registering a couple of domains which I believe have a good chance of selling. Its funny all the argument regarding Womens...since I believe it is grammatically correct...actually, some months ago I registered MenGiftBaskets.com and even though I believe it can be sold nicely, this one is the one I believe to be grammatically incorrect, since the 's is missing, immediately I sensed something was missing....and I contacted a broker who agreed to give me a hand with the sale of that one but he said the same thing..that it should have been Mens instead of Men.

Thanks guys, lets see if we can have many more sales...and I will try some luck with Namejet, maybe some could fetch some $ xxx there, what do you think? thanks!

•••
I just registered MenBikes.com, I prefer it would have been MensBikes.com but will not be so picky......I believe MenBikes.com can be a good sale too, Google Keyword Planner says it has 1K - 10K monthly searches...nice

•••
•••
Hi, I sold it at GD premium listings, I did not offer any info, the only thing that appeared was the domain listing and the price. I have been registering a couple of domains which I believe have a good chance of selling. Its funny all the argument regarding Womens...since I believe it is grammatically correct...actually, some months ago I registered MenGiftBaskets.com and even though I believe it can be sold nicely, this one is the one I believe to be grammatically incorrect, since the 's is missing, immediately I sensed something was missing....and I contacted a broker who agreed to give me a hand with the sale of that one but he said the same thing..that it should have been Mens instead of Men.

Thanks guys, lets see if we can have many more sales...and I will try some luck with Namejet, maybe some could fetch some $ xxx there, what do you think? thanks!

You should have corrected it as soon as you see the mistake, provided it has not gone beyond 5days from the registration date.

•••
I just registered MenBikes.com, I prefer it would have been MensBikes.com but will not be so picky......I believe MenBikes.com can be a good sale too, Google Keyword Planner says it has 1K - 10K monthly searches...nice

Is there a unique bike for men? I haven't seen such. I think only women has a unique bike.

•••
Congrats.. do look at Expiring auctions too @belmar313 .. Even though there are hidden gems in deleted domains, I am sure their are better quality ones in expiring auctions. Better quality ones are easier to sell.

•••
Wow that is a good hand registered domain name . Congrats !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back