IT.COM

.com Sold hand registered domain!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi! I just sold a hand registered domain. I registered it earlier this year and it sold for $550.
The name is WomensShampoo.com and I believed it was a good one since it was very specific and had the proper keywords for the market it represents.
I hope there are more to come....

Have a great day!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
good sale, im surprised it was available, nice catch

its been available for reg for past 6 years.
stuff that none of the millions of worldwide domainers picks up in a span of 6 years, while not being a definite indication of low quality domain and low sale potential, certainly is a non negligable statistic. that's why hosterstats is an amazing tool to review.. especially prior to regging domains. millions of domainers can't all be wrong after all.

don't leave home without it ;)

nice sale for the seller!!! congrats.

trtrtrtr.JPG

Last edited:
•••
Hi! I just sold a hand registered domain. I registered it earlier this year and it sold for $550.
The name is WomensShampoo.com and I believed it was a good one since it was very specific and had the proper keywords for the market it represents.

Have a great day!
nice! congrats! I'm jealous! couldn't happen to a nicer (I'm guessing) person. Good luck on the next one!

Thee only other question left is.

did you also reg.

MensShampoo.com?
PetsShampoo.com?

BTW. don't forget to report to Namebio.

helps us all out in the end.,

Thanks.

oh and Belmar? I'm from Jersey!:xf.grin:

•••
Thanks to all.....MensShampoo.com was registered when I tried to, so i didn't register..you could try to if it's available now. I hand registered it, and I sold it via GoDaddy Premium Listings....

•••
Thanks to all.....MensShampoo.com was registered when I tried to, so i didn't register..you could try to if it's available now. I hand registered it, and I sold it via GoDaddy Premium Listings....

lol. I think WomensShampoo is a better bet. as Women's products are a bigger market than Men's products.

•••
good sale, im surprised it was available, nice catch

•••
Nice, n I am looking at aftermarkets to get a nice catch :)
I hand registered Dolothy.com !!
That's my level of creativity :)

•••

Have a great day!

Congrats!

•••
Congrats on your sell!

Where did you sell the name at?

Last edited:
•••
•••
There are many unregistered domains that could sell for $xxxx today. I sold one last month for $3300 - hand regged it for $1.49 a couple months earlier.

laxil.com - check it out

•••
Last edited:
•••
No, but it is a great name... and I am happy for this NP member!

•••
•••

Have a great day!

Nicely played :xf.wink:

•••
Great name!!!
Great sale!

Excellent job!

•••
its been available for reg for past 6 years.
stuff that none of the millions of worldwide domainers picks up in a span of 6 years, while not being a definite indication of low quality domain and low sale potential, certainly is a non negligable statistic. that's why hosterstats is an amazing tool to review.. especially prior to regging domains. millions of domainers can't all be wrong after all.

don't leave home without it ;)

nice sale for the seller!!! congrats.

Show attachment 45524

thanks for this Alcy

•••
•••
•••
Most excellent!!

Nice one, @belmar313 - well played! :)

•••
•••
"Womens" is very weird English. Still, since it sold - great! Congrats.
That's why this industry also depends much on luck :cigar:

•••
Congratulations! This is another proof ( if we needed more ) that there are good domains among the dropped ones and that AGE only matters to domainers..

"Womens" is very weird English. Still, since it sold - great! Congrats.

That's why this industry also depends much on luck :cigar:

Guys it is not luck. Native English people often forget that there is a world out there where people might search in English without being 100% proficient.

•••
Hi, I sold it at GD premium listings, I did not offer any info, the only thing that appeared was the domain listing and the price. I have been registering a couple of domains which I believe have a good chance of selling. Its funny all the argument regarding Womens...since I believe it is grammatically correct...actually, some months ago I registered MenGiftBaskets.com and even though I believe it can be sold nicely, this one is the one I believe to be grammatically incorrect, since the 's is missing, immediately I sensed something was missing....and I contacted a broker who agreed to give me a hand with the sale of that one but he said the same thing..that it should have been Mens instead of Men.

Thanks guys, lets see if we can have many more sales...and I will try some luck with Namejet, maybe some could fetch some $ xxx there, what do you think? thanks!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back