IT.COM

.com Sold hand registered domain!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi! I just sold a hand registered domain. I registered it earlier this year and it sold for $550.
The name is WomensShampoo.com and I believed it was a good one since it was very specific and had the proper keywords for the market it represents.
I hope there are more to come....

Have a great day!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are many unregistered domains that could sell for $xxxx today. I sold one last month for $3300 - hand regged it for $1.49 a couple months earlier.

laxil.com - check it out

•••
"Womens" is very weird English. Still, since it sold - great! Congrats.

•••
Wow! Congrats! I hope to get some sales soon. :xf.smile:

•••
That's why this industry also depends much on luck :cigar:

•••
Congratulations and happy holidays, enjoy!!

•••
Please can you post the link. The address as posted here "hosterstats.com" is not accessible.

sorry to hear...that is the only address..so there is nothing other I can give... . I use it almost daily and have done so for couple years now. seems to work fine for others too. this is a very popular reference site.

unfortunately, it is possible in this world that certain sites are not accessible from certain planetary locations.

as maybe final try attempt for you, you can try to visit in private browser mode .. maybe its a country ip thing block for you. the only thing I know for a fact with this site is that it does keep track if ips in one or another cause it limits queries to something like 100 domaisn per day.. i could be wrong on # here, but anyway, its more than i ever needed since I found it. so there is definitley ip tracking there of some sort.

u can also email the support if all this fails and try to present your case.

gl

Last edited:
•••

yes true! and double letters linking seperate words are NEVER a factor which helps increase sale potetnial or sale value either. au contraire!

it's all things to remember. cheers.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congratulations... There's, no doubt, a lot of money in hand-reg. names. Once you develop the skills to identify what is valuable and what is not, it is only a matter of checking lists consistently. You will always find nice names.

•••
Ok! Thanks, now accessible to us here. Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
Very nice. That's a great feeling.

•••
•••
I love when someone sell HandReg. Congrats friend ...

•••
That is good but we should buy only those domain having popularity in the term of "searches" in google, yahoo, bing etc.

VacationsIndia

•••
Congratulations !...but...small price:arghh::arghh::arghh:

•••
Congrats and good luck on the next one :)

I reg HorseMane.com too (The Mane is the hair that grows from the top of the neck of a horse), this one does not hand reg but I back order them for around $16.

Hand reg is a great business if u take it seriously and u know which names pay off! There are plenty of names are bought for +$1000 and they become available now!

•••
•••

Yes but it is meant as "women's" which is very common. I'm actually surprised that "women's shampoo" was available.
Nice find @belmar313 . And congrats on the sale :)

•••
Congratulations! This is another proof ( if we needed more ) that there are good domains among the dropped ones and that AGE only matters to domainers..

Guys it is not luck. Native English people often forget that there is a world out there where people might search in English without being 100% proficient.

•••
Why on earth would Women's be "weird or incorrect"? lol

Congrats on the sale

•••
I am more interested whether you offered lots of information with the domain or very little. I am wondering was it auction i assume private sale? Did you target the lead yourself? I am very happy for you but I am always curious about successful wording. There is more than a knack to thinking up the domain.The ability to flip is perhaps the most important skill.

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations, nice two word Niche product domain name.

•••
Why on earth would Women's be "weird or incorrect"? lol

Congrats on the sale
Exactly.

Women's Shampoo is 100% correct.

•••
Congrats where'd it sell? TY!

•••
Hi! I just sold a hand registered domain. I registered it earlier this year and it sold for $550.
The name is WomensShampoo.com and I believed it was a good one since it was very specific and had the proper keywords for the market it represents.
I hope there are more to come....

Have a great day!

Congrats. That is awesome!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back