IT.COM

.tv Sold a .TV domain for $16000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just sold a domain at Afternic for $16000 , Sorry , I can't reveal the domain name . but it is a .TV domain.

Attachments

• justanotherone.jpg
    justanotherone.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 440
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just sold a domain at Afternic for $16000 , Sorry , I can't reveal the domain name . but it is a .TV domain.
Congratulations mate! It was 2 letter .tv?

Last edited:
•••
Probably 8-9 letters, judging by the length of covered red part.. Congratulations ! I am excited to see this. I recently bought 2-3 registry premium .tv names.

•••
•••
Probably 8-9 letters, judging by the length of covered red part.. Congratulations ! I am excited to see this. I recently bought 2-3 registry premium .tv names.
Thanks, it is five letters .tv domain name .

•••
nice it's probably directory word :P. Congrats.

•••
Was it a dictionary word or some 5L brandable?

•••
•••
Excellent! Congratulations! :)

•••
•••
congratulations on your sale

good tv are selling well
i have hedge on tv and received decent offers, waiting for the right buyer

•••
Congrats! I'm still waiting to sell my .TV domain

•••
Good news for me I think, I currently own 229 .TV's :)

•••
I'm surprised .TV never really picked up, especially with the popularity of twitch.tv

•••
What is the name?

Why would you hide it?

Did the funds not transfer?

Last edited:
•••
•••
What is the name??!!

It’s an amazing feat, but still intrigued.

Still hope you tell us when it clears ;p

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks everyone ,
I have got payment , The "Est. payout date" is set on : July 17 2021 , but Afternic paid in advance , about on July 14 .
I still can't reveal the domain , but it's .TV domain name with 5 letters .

•••
Thanks everyone ,
I have got payment , The "Est. payout date" is set on : July 17 2021 , but Afternic paid in advance , about on July 14 .
If you can't reveal the name, no point reporting your sale. If those who started Namepros kept things secret I don't think you'd be here.

•••
•••
Thanks everyone ,

I know you own many Chinese and English names can you say if it was English keyword or a Chinese word? If not no prob. Congrats on the sale.

•••
If you can't reveal the name, no point reporting your sale. If those who started Namepros kept things secret I don't think you'd be here.

He's been a NP member since 2008...so I think he knows a thing or two about how to share domain sales. Also it's his thread this isn't the "Report Completed Domains" thread...where you are required to provide details....so he can report what he wants.

•••
•••
•••
Back