domain Socialpartition.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amitkumarmathana

Established Member
Impact
A subject like sociology and a major term of public administration. Please appraise as I want to sell it for my another project

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am sure this will make sense to students and professionals in sociology, but for rest of people this term is either totally unknown, or not used at least.

"social partition" gives 6 060 google results.

If end user (from sociology field) will like it, they might pay low XXX - mid XXX for it. Probability of resale pretty slim, as pool of end user is not wide too.

•••
Social partition is the study of how society is devided in many parts on the basis of race caste region religion and social portion is a very new subject of study . I wrote a book on it . As in today's society it is very important to know where our society stands and what are its characteristics. It can be used to make hr administration better and its good study can make the society best .

•••
•••
sounds like some new term for "segregation".

so, reg fee

imo....

•••
No it is not segregation this is a division of society . It is not separation or segregated .

•••
No it is not segregation this is a division of society . It is not separation or segregated .

society will always be separated and segregated, either by design or by choice and even that choice, may be by design.

divisions in society produce factions, that resist unity, and it spins on itself.

as the ruling class, continues to rule.

meanwhile, choices in the unreal world of virtuality, are being preconceived.

aqua boogie, baby

:)

imo....

•••
There is nothing like u state here boggie and thanks for trying.

•••
Delete please Admin, I treasure my 'Admin Warnings' because I crave negative attention because I grew up in the country and then... blah.

But this is just outright nasty provocative 'poot'.

regards.matt

•••
At best, this one can be used for a blog but that's it. A blogger is not to buy a domain on the aftermarket, he will buy a .org or something else.
This domain cannot really be used for a business.

•••
Thanks Kate's but if we talk about its uses then a big social forum or a social network can be made . It's value lies in its name .

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back