Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Social.cx

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ckdomain

Account Suspended
Impact
0
I just picked this up today. I plan on developing it. Any ideas of its worth currently?

Also if anyone would be interested in helping me develop/being a co owner of the site pm me.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The .cx extention is a very weak ccTLD. Undeveloped, this name is worth reg fee IMO.
 
0
•••
.cx is indeed a weak extension. Sales of .cx domains are rare.

I could just find three of them, but that should give you an idea of the prices :

flowers.cx $200 on 2007-01-17 (Sedo)
jesus.cx $162 on 2006-12-20 (Ebay)
biz.cx $200 on 2005-03-04 (Afternic)

I guess you will find it very hard to find an enduser for a .cx domain. Your best bet is indeed to develop it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back