domain Soccn.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Len

dot TV'erVIP Member
Impact
134
Any thoughts on this one? It has over 830 back-links according to LPC, mainly Chinese in origin.

Cheers,

Len.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry I don't know how to do the valivation for backlink. But, I guess the domain must be SocCN.net?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Are you suggesting it may be an abbreviated form of Socialist China.net? Or something along those lines?

Len.
 
0
•••
0
•••
As for the name, I don't see it worth more than reg fee
 
0
•••
Thanks for the replies guys. As for it's value I've made more than reg fee on rpc so it was a good buy in that respect.

len.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back