IT.COM

question Soccer Players Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lucas514

Impact
Hello Folks,

I was wondering if investing/buying soccer players domain names is a good investment.

Is anyone into this ?

What are your advices ?

Thank you in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Risk of Getting Lawsuit Threat From Manager of the dude is Ultra High!

"Cease and desist" letters.. nightmare..

I would rather risk going via SoccerDude+fanpage.com route.....

Then even add FB page...

So name indicates it is for fanpage purpose....

..not "official"

•••
So basically, can I extrapolate your answer towards all domains that involve an influencer or a personality ?

Can they really fill a lawsuit ?

I can understand that, but hear this,

Let's say someones domain or some trademark domain expired and I registered it, is it a lawsuit as well ?

Please advise and I appreciate your quick answer.

Thank you.

•••
Not A Lawyer Disclaimer Alert...

?
Let's say someones domain or some trademark domain expired and I registered it, is it a lawsuit as well ?

Now...

Trademark domain, for example, TRADEMARK.com expires and I buy it..

2 Dramas unfolding with high risk for me...

Pain-in-the-ass-1: URDP....

For WHAT PURPOSE did I register this? BAD FAITH IS THERE IN REGISTRATION? (plus bad faith in use currently seen? plus 1 more rule..) ..Is the burning question in the eye of the URDP panel judge...

Pain-2... ACPA lawsuit "cyber squatting" US Made Law..

Only works if my primary registrar is in USA... If my registrar is in CountryLol they cannot do jack... US law only in America, the Cash Land...

Strategy for me, If I see expired juicy trademark is this...

The "trademark expired domains" without URDP and ACPA drama threats etc. strategy

Buy on off usa registrar for holding it and then using it in a Business Domain, very important..., other than the one trademark application shows....

For example... Trademark filed: "Poker Play" for "store" use and Domain Expired is PokerPlay.com ... Then I buy it on offshore registrar (de-risk ACPA threat... US registrars are weak.. They surrender your .COM on an request incoming.. via the court from some US IP holder...) and boom turn it into a Blog with YT clips....... so URDP Panel Player can see it is not in BAD FAITH registration and use........... Not for parked page and ppc clicks collecting the eeeezeee dough lol...

There is my big boss "trademark expired domains" strategy for free for all namepros people...

OK.

Last edited:
•••
Back to Your soccer dudes +.com thing...

Just thought of cool Sports domains ideas for all you......

Are you ready for thiss....

you may like this folks...

1. Find list of top paid soccer dudes, NFL dudes, Anyone that has millions of followers on Social MEDIA and In News Daily...
2. Add populardude+fanpage.com.. +fan.com... +unofficial.com ...
3. Make it fun...YT clips, FB and the rest...

Maybe you get lucky and make few dollars.....

Last edited:
•••
So basically, can I extrapolate your answer towards all domains that involve an influencer or a personality ?

Can they really fill a lawsuit ?

I can understand that, but hear this,

Thank you.
Do something original dude, don't be a parasite.

•••
Do something original dude, don't be a parasite.

I am not doing anything yet. I am seeking information, educating myself.

•••
I am not doing anything yet. I am seeking information, educating myself.
Didn't say you were. Just doing my part to educate you.

•••
I think it would be a good investment given the dramatic rise in popularity of soccer in the United States over the last four years. Today's game also holds so much talent, a lot of which are playing in their primes right now, so acquiring a domain for a player who is currently playing well could pay dividends once they retire or reach the twilight of their career.

Best of luck and I hope you find something you like!

If you ever acquire a domain and need a broker or someone to assist you in selling that domain, please feel free to message me.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back